The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) Boomit GmbH, HBR 234858 with its registered office at Radlkoferstraße 2, München, 81373, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under file number C 191096 (hereinafter: “administrator”).
The contact details of the administrator are:
address: Radlkoferstraße 2, München, 81373
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. The admonistrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided him / her or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order:
• name and surname
• email address
• Postal address
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
The legal reason for processing personal data is
• fulfillment of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
• fulfillment of the legal obligation of the administrator pursuant to Art. c) GDPR,
• the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). f) GDPR,
• Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of processing personal data is
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
• fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
• sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
There should be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
The adminstrator should keep personal data
• for the time necessary to execute the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 3 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
After the expiration of the retention period of personal data, the administrator should delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
The recipients of personal data are persons
• involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
• providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
• providing marketing services.
2. The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
Processors of personal data
The processing of personal data should be carried out by the administrator, but the following processors might also process personal data for him:
• Providers of processing software services and applications that are not currently used by the administrator
Under the conditions under the GDPR you have
• the right of access to your personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR,
• the right to delete personal data according to Article 17 of the GDPR,
• the right to object to the processing according to Article 21 of the GDPR,
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR,
• the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
Terms of security of personal data
The administrator declares that he has taken all acceptable technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The adminstrator has taken technical measures to secure data sources and personal data sources in paper form.
The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them all.
The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions are valid from 20.7.2020.