Recent weeks have shown us that caution is still in force.
There is no need to panic – it seems that the spread of Covid 19 is still under control, but it is still good to pay attention to basic hygiene habits.
While the originally feared Prague keeps in positive numbers and the situation here has stabilized for a long time, the Moravian-Silesian Region is facing to increase in the number of new cases. In recent days, an increased incidence of cases has been reported, especially in the Frýdek-Místek region and further in the Novojičín region. In this area, the obligation to wear protective face masks in public transport and public interiors has been reintroduced. The obligation to wear protective face masks is still applied in the Prague Metro.
Anyway, whether you live in an endangered locality or not, here are a few tips on how to behave responsibly towards yourself and others in the current situation:
- If you feel a cold or splash, take a protective face mask, even if you are not in an area where it would be recommended to wear it. This is called consideration. And with this consideration, you will protect others from your germs, whether it is a coronavirus or not. If your coronavirus is confirmed, you will help to prevent it from spreading.
- Pravidelně si myjte ruce a tam, kde to není možné, používejte dezinfekci. Rozhodně před jídlem, ale i během dne.
- Wash your hands regularly and use disinfectant if this is not possible. Definitely before meals, but also during the day. When coughing and sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief or whole arm.
- Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of a cold or flu.
- Although we can find a more environmentally friendly solution, disposable handkerchiefs are much safer at the moment.